Saturday, June 20, 2009

Moving Forward...

"Sometimes we're so focused on finding our happy ending
We dont learn how to read the signs:
How to tell the ones who want us from the ones who dont,
The ones who will stay, from the ones who will leave. Maybe the happy ending is just.. MOVING ON"

-quote from Miss BB Err-

Dear.. Thanx 4 sharing that... heheh (8*8)
me also.. in deep trouble because of this matter...
i guess, wrong choices can direct us to the Wrong Path too..
same as me... i made a big mistake, but i believe, pasti ada Hikmah di atas kesemua ketentuanNya....
erks... But.. deep in my heart i believe.. sooner or later,
The Almighty has a better planning for me...
For me now.. the most important things are my education and my Family..
They really need me the most, esp Decision matter... suma pun refer saya.. ;p

For me.. i will find my own happiness...
Forget all the deep sorrow...
Forget all the promises... cause not all Men words can be trusted..
So... whatever happen in my Future, we'll never know..
Except Him.... Only Allah knows the best for me..
i keep on praying for the Sign of Love
i believe my soulmate will be the one who will take a good care of me for the rest of his life... Amin............
ehem.. "Handle me with Care" aiseymennn..... BMW = Best Man Win.. huhu... erks?

This week is really busy till i feel 02 is not enough supply to my heart.. huwahaha... sepanjang tahun BZ.. wah!!! i need my quality time to spend with my family... sorry ibu, sorry ayah.. anakmu ini BZ skalik... Yeay! esok p Pulau!

0 comments: