Tuesday, May 26, 2009

My IndePenDencE daY!! Yeay!!

hehe.. The Exam fever is over.. but me myself having flu bcoz of that.. ha ha ha.. padan muka.. stress la konon.. abis apa nda.. clash paper.. killer subject lagi tu last time.. ermm.. :( i'm afraid i'm not doin well in exam.. but.. apa bleh buat... the Past is The Past.. now.. just tunggu result la.. which i dont want to know.. uhwaaa... takut... x mencapai target... But never mind.. i will strive to Excel.. Ehem... 2moro keja mcm besa.. he he he... now i can be more focus on my job... Alhamdulillah, despite all.. i still have my own career, my lovely family, My loyal bf, Blackie... mmmuahhh... erks..

Why i still feel empty? Hurt n betrayal also avengeful feeling inside of me.. it's not good... Nur.. istighfar... Ya Allah, berikanlah hambaMu ini kekuatan serta berilah petunjuk serta Taufik hidayahMu kepadaku dan keluargaku..... Berkatilah kami, permudahkanlah jalan kami Ya Allah.. amin....

0 comments: