Thursday, July 23, 2009

I lose control.... Because of You Babe.. ;)

fun quizzes and meme for blog

Lets101 - Free Online Dating Site



BTW, i lurve number 7.. I guess 7 is my lucky number as my request ext number=1717.. my old simkad number= 8217 (last 4 digit).. but my car flet number teda 7, susa mo dpt tu time.. but it's a 3554.. That Perodua amoy said, Not die... huhuh... san em em sei... chey..Nonsense! All in all, i really lurve NUMBERS and all things that required a calculating solution.. paling bagus nombor yg banyak 8, kaya kunun Cina bilang, tapi.. kalau mo forever rich = 8889, n saya mmg suda agak kalau byk merce² or BMW yg limpas2 byk number 8 tu, most of 'em adalah Cina.. malang sungguh Cina tua.. kalau Cina muda.. men mata luk ckit.. ;p wink***

p/s: tem skool dulu, Subject that won't bored me to death are Math, Add Math n Physics.. till now, i remembered this simple basic equation E=mc² huhuh....

For me...

fun quiz for myspace profile and blog

Lets101 - Free Online Dating Network

0 comments: