Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Just an ordinary Day...

Salam.. Hye2 all..

Today, our activities at office are watching the slideshow.. huhu.. mcm tgk wayang ja bunyinya kan?? Tgk wayang sambil mengkaji voucher-voucher yang kami key in bertungkus lumus, weekend pun p overtime.. hehe... i wanna give a big applause to my colleague, Mr.Azrul coz he's the one who responsible for finishing the task.. eww.. as me myself,i wanna puke everytime i grab the voucher and start to key in... At last, we made it... Working in team is really marvelous.. hahahah... but my receiveables auditing all depending on me, myself and i.... i feel really sleepy just now while staring at the wall, full with numbers while thinking what issue can be raise up for audit query..

During luncheon, i grab the chance to have a short nap... Just a few minutes ago, already submitted my edited report(ada 2 lagi report menunggu).. yaii! lepas siap 2 report tu, ada lagi keja auditing yang lain.. What a Hectic life.. yuii... my new Semester will begin in just a few weeks more.. OMG!! no more free weekend after this, no more aktiviti bermalas-malasan di rumah, no more menikmati keindahan pantai bersama teman-teman, no more p melawat woksyop member, no more camwhoring... Never mind, since the very beginning, i already expected this but i will sacrifice my all for my Future too.. sorry my dear friends.. pas ni susa da mo hang out with you guys.. Oh My.. i will miss you all a lot.. nda pa la.. Biar jauh di mata, tapi dekat di hati.. owhh.. sedih my heart mengenangkan ini.. x apa.. pengorbananku pasti berbaloi.. Think Happy... aite??

... (^_^)

0 comments: