Thursday, July 2, 2009

Truth shall prevails...

Salam...

Why?????? i feel so silly.. :)
i'm sick of all of this...
Why Life treats me cruelly?? (la la la... Life.. oh life oh life...Janet Jackson ker)
Why am i living in misery?? (cheii..Nur.. you should be thankful ok)
Why are men creature hard to understand?? Why are them so unpredictable?? (need to do more psychological research)

Nur.. Please don't be emo.. Less, you'll end up with frustration.. somebody said to me... Don't do things that makes you frustrated... (i met Kak Long few days ago, and it makes me reminisce about her lil bro) i already move on... I must... to wait for him and end up living in misery.. again??? i can't take that anymore.. i hate Parasites--> Guys who take advantage!!) Manipulation skills?
in Finance terms--> CF will always negative = loss... no gain, no Profit... erm...

Frankfully, i'm worry about my Thesis... some of my friends have started theirs especially dorang c Sara punya group tu.. eww.. i must Focus this time and my heart must healing faster, as Pijut advices me "ko mesti tenang juga..." huhuhuhuh

Somebody wrote this for me... "Keep falling in love with me coz i love you..." i guess he bluffing anyway... (huwahahahahaha, i'm such a fool for believing that words...) BTW, it was a history.. The past is the past....

Move on Nur... i hope i have a memory loss.. so that, i don't have to remember the hurtful things.... Things that made me living in sadness coz i believe despite all there'll be a brighter future for me...

i'm just a normal human who always make a mistake, but i believe from my mistakes i will learn something... Just be patience and always forgiving.. InsyaAllah... Allah will show us the way and i'm truly believe in His Qada' n Qadar... Plan + pray + tawakal = Success..... Let Him Decide for us... As embarked from Kak Nora,"Ajal,maut dan jodoh Nur.. Biarlah Allah yang menentukan... Allah itu Maha Adil...

be Cool inur-san... Ganbatte kudasaine!!!! Fight ohh!!!

Wallahualam...

0 comments: