Saturday, April 18, 2009

Quote from Ell.. he he he

Diz article saya ciplak boolat2 dari si Ell... he he he

I’d like to remind myself again to always plan ahead of time and must always, ALWAYS have a Plan B. And another resolve of mine is to complete task at hand on time. And the biggest one, BE MORE RESPONSIBLE and ACCOUNTABLE of everything that I have done. Check these verses out from surah Al-Hashr (59th Surah):

[18] Hai orang-orang yang beriman, bertakwalah kepada Allah dan hendaklah setiap diri memperhatikan apa yang telah diperbuatnya untuk hari esok (akhirat), dan bertakwalah kepada Allah, sesungguhnya Allah Maha Mengetahui apa yang kamu kerjakan.

[19] Dan janganlah kamu seperti orang-orang yang lupa kepada Allah, lalu Allah menjadikan mereka lupa kepada diri mereka sendiri. Mereka itulah orang-orang yang fasik.

You forget to plan, you forget to take care of yourself and what more dangerous is you tend to indirectly forget Allah.

I took a mental note of some ustaz cited something from the past like, “Masa itu umpama pedang, kalau kita tak potong dia, dia akan potong kita”. It ocurred to me that rather than saying “Time is golden” of which from my biased judgement is only concerning on profitable aspects of time, it is more practical to foresee the risks of losing time. What it feels like being sliced by a sword? The thought of it itself is scary isn’t it? So is unnecessary time-wasting. And with the thought that I am already 25++ years old, I hope I don’t age too quickly ahaks!

0 comments: